Available payment methods:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Pay with Amazon
- PayPal (One-time Payment)
- Karma Koin
- Bank Transfer - Giropay
- Paysafe Prepaid Card
- Pay with Razer
Upon account creation, the payment country is set automatically by the website.
The available methods change depending on the payment country setting on your account.
To ensure successful purchases, your geolocation, account country, and billing country must match.
How to add a new payment method:
1. Open the “Account” drop down menu
2. Click on Payment Methods
3. Click on “Add New Payment Method”
Here you will not see all possible Payment Methods, only PayPal and CC.
4. To see all possible methods, choose any product and choose to buy it
5. In the purchase confirmation screen, click on “Change Payment Method”
6. Click on the “Other” tab (might take a few seconds to appear)
How do I add Payment Method?
Sign into your Glyph account
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click on the PayPal tab.
- Click 'Authorize'.
- Sign into your PayPal account and confirm your purchase.
- Sign into your Glyph Account
- Click 'Payment Methods'.
- Fill in the requested fields.
- Click 'Submit'.
Please make sure to enter all information correctly and confirm your payment through additional verification, if needed.
Karma Koin/ Razer
1. Select the game you would like to purchase from, either using the Glyph Store page or the Glyph website.
2. Select the item you wish to purchase
3. Karma Koin/Razer Gold will be available under the tab 'Other'.
4. Select Karma Koin and click 'Submit' and enter your Karma Koin PIN and click on 'Confirm'
For Razer you will be taken to the selected payment provider website to authorize and complete your purchase
5. You will then be asked to enter your Razer Gold Pin found on the back of your card.
6. Click the Confirm button to finalize your order.
7. Once completed, you will be redirected back to Glyph Website.
-> If your code is not working, please check your balance to make sure you have enough funds for the product you are trying to purchase.
-> If you have enough funds but your code is not working, please contact Karma Koin/ Razer Gold directly using this link:
Paysafe Prepaid Card
- Select the game you would like to purchase from, either using the Glyph Store page or the Glyph website.
- Select the item you wish to purchase
- Paysafe Prepaid Card will be available under the tab 'Other'.
- Select Paysafe Prepaid Card and click 'Submit'.
- You will be taken to the selected payment provider website to authorize and complete your purchase
- You will then be asked to enter your Paysafe Prepaid Card Code
- Click the Confirm button to finish your order.
- Once completed, you will be redirected back to Glyph Website.
If you do not see Paysafe as a Payment Option, the reason could be either your country setting is incorrect in terms of not being set to your current country, or Paysafe Prepaid Card is currently not supported for your country.
To make purchases with a Steam Wallet, you must first add the game to your Steam library by following the below steps:
1. Add the game to your Steam library by clicking the relevant link below and clicking Play Game:
2. This will prompt you to download and install the game.
3. Once it launches, log in with your Glyph Account and click Play.
4. When the game loads up, open the store, and try to make a purchase of something for real money.
5. You should see the Steam Wallet as your payment option.
If you do not see it or it is not working, this is due to the Steam Overlay not being enabled.
Make sure 'Enable the Steam Overlay while In-Game' is checked in your Steam settings.
6. Continue through the flow and add money to your Steam Wallet if needed.
7. You will get a confirmation receipt on screen once you are done, and your purchase will be added to your character.
Redeeming A Steam Code
If you bought a game or a pack from Steam, you may need to get the voucher for the product from Steam. To view the voucher, right-click the game or pack in your Steam Game Library and click on the "View CD Key" button to see if the voucher is present.
You can then redeem it online here.
For more information on Steam Wallet payment options, read the Steam Wallet FAQ
Payment Method for Subscription
- Credit Card
Prepaid Card cannot be used for recurring subscription charges.
To change or cancel your patron subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Using your web browser, navigate through the account management page and click 'Sign in'.
- Log in using your email and password that you use to log into the game.
- Click 'View' on the game you are attempting to modify.
- Scroll down to the 'Patron Subscription Information' section and click 'Change Plan'.
- Choose a new subscription from the list of subscription plans and click the 'Continue' button. Or click the « Cancel Subscription » button and « confirm the cancellation » when prompted.
Apply a code
More information can be found here: How to redeem a code in Glyph
Purchase under review
We need time to verify orders of certain products purchased via PayPal, Credit Cards, and Steam Wallet.
During this time, please be patient and avoid placing more orders if possible.
Please be patient, your order will be verified within the next few hours.
If this is not the case, then please contact us via our ticket support here.
Unfortunately, we require a bit more time to verify 'under review' purchases during weekends, so please be patient before opening a ticket with our support team.
PayPal Purchase Failed
There are several reasons why a PayPal account payment will fail to process. Your PayPal account must be 'Verified'. This means that your payment must have access to an 'instant form of payment' to make a purchase. You can use PayPal under the following scenarios:
- Your PayPal account has the proper amount of funds, and you have linked your bank account to your PayPal account with your account ID and routing number. (If at any time you remove your bank account from your PayPal account, you will not be able to make future purchases with this payment method until you add your bank account back to your PayPal account.)
- If you do not have a credit card linked to your PayPal account, you can select the option 'PayPal (One-time Payment)' when you are selecting your payment method. This should allow you to bypass the credit card requirement. This payment method cannot be used for setting up a subscription.
- Your PayPal account has sufficient funds, and you have linked your credit card to your PayPal account.
- Your PayPal account does not have sufficient funds, but you have linked your credit card to your PayPal account. This is still considered an instant payment by PayPal, so you can use this PayPal account for purchases.
- Please be sure that the "Bill Me Later" feature that PayPal offers is turned off, as this will not work with our purchasing system.
Other Questions and Answers
What safe payment methods can I use for my purchases?
The safe payment methods should appear under the tab 'Other' when you are redirected to the online shop. These are typically prepaid methods that require you to buy a code which you then can use for paying.
The specific available methods depend on your region, but you should be able to see some of the following depending on your country:
Please check your 'Other' tab first to see the available methods before proceeding to purchase one of these codes, to make sure the method is available to you.
Refunds for prepaid methods are not possible. Once a code has been used, the transaction is final and cannot be changed or refunded any more. So please check your purchase critically before checking out to make sure you have the correct item in your basket.