To find out if you are eligible for an account country change, please contact us via our ticket support here and provide us with the following information:
- country you are currently connecting from
- country where your account has been created
- country of your credit card/billing address
For verification and account security reasons, we might sometimes need additional information to be able to help you further.
I bought during a special offer/sale, but did not receive the advertized discount/goods.
Products from special sales are awarded only if the transaction clears within the promotional timeframe.
If your purchase cleared before the beginning or after the end of the promotion, you would not receive the promotional price/promotional product.
Please make sure to read all sale announcements in full for any limitations or restrictions.
I did not receive an item in-game.
If you have not received an item you purchased in-game, or if you gifted an item and it was not received, you can create a ticket ensuring you have selected the right game, so your request is processed as fast as possible.
How long is a bank transfer supposed to take?
Bank transfers can take regularly between two hours and up to three business days, due to the verification and security process.
The duration of a bank transfer to be successfully made often depends on several factors, due to which your transaction can be delayed.
This includes the timing of the transfer, where the transfer is being made, the currencies involved, security checks, or weekends/holidays.
Troubleshooting Failed Purchases
To avoid potential errors that may occur, please ensure that you have done the following:
- Ensure the card is properly funded.
- While entering your billing information, make sure all fields have been entered properly and that the information entered matches that assigned to your credit card.
- For prepaid gift cards, make sure they have been properly registered and activated with the card provider.
- Verify that there are no blocks on the card account.
- Special characters: Please try removing any letters with accent marks and other special characters not common to the English language.
- Incorrect credit card number: If the credit card number you have entered is invalid, our system does not know which financial provider to contact to verify your information. Please verify the numbers you have entered and try making another transaction. Keep in mind that you should not include any spaces while typing this number.
- Miscommunication between your computer and our store: Try the transaction again in 15 minutes. There could be an increased load on the store and server currently.
- Your bank is having difficulty completing your transaction with our bank: If you believe this is the case, please contact your bank for further information about how to troubleshoot this. If you have made multiple transaction attempts, you may be blocked temporarily from making further transactions for security reasons.
As a security precaution, we have been forced to limit the number of transactions attempts you can make within a day. Please note this applies to the number of times, the same credit card is used on various accounts as well as the number of times a single account uses various cards.
If your credit card is being declined or if you are running into an error, please double-check all your credit card information before trying again. Avoid making too many transaction attempts, as this may cause further issues with your store account and even result in a block from being able to purchase at all.
Can I resolve some errors myself?
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Try to clean your browser cache and website cookies.
- Try using a different browser.
- Check your payment method to make sure your credit card expiration date is correct, and that the country of residence matches the billing address for your credit card.
- Try removing your saved payment method and re-adding it. Make sure to add the correct card verification code (CVV) when adding a credit card.
- If you use a prepaid credit card, be sure to register online before using it. If no postal code or cardholder name is available, the payment will not be complete. We suggest contacting the card provider if you need further assistance with this.
- Try to use a different payment method for your order, or simply re-attempt the purchase later.
- Make sure you have a Credit/Debit Card linked to your PayPal account and that the 'Bill Me Later' feature is disabled, as our system does not support this feature.
- Make sure you have sufficient funds on your credit card and PayPal accounts.
- Your bank may have restricted access to your card for security reasons. Contact your credit card provider or bank to make sure that no fraud prevention is blocking your orders.
- If you are using Steam Wallet and the above steps did not help to resolve your issue, we recommend contacting Steam support.