"...Her twin sister, helpless to retaliate, used the last of her power to set free her Senshi, the faithful companions who had served her so well..."
Senshi are your loyal companions on your epic journey through the realms of Aetherion.
Upon first meeting them, you'll have to earn their trust. Once earned, though, they'll stick by your side through even the toughest of battles.
Use 10 Senshi Contracts to form a permanent bond. The Senshi will then be your companion forever.
THE SENSHI INTERFACE
- Senshi Formation: You may have up to 3 active members.
- Senshi Blessings: Each star level of your active Senshi gives you a passive buff (up to 9, 3 for each of the 3 Senshi).
- Senshi Star Level: Each Senshi can gain up to 3 star levels.
- Senshi In Reserve: These are your available Senshi. Those not yet unlocked will be grayed out.
- Senshi Level: Senshi can evolve up the possible max level of the player, but not higher than the current level of the player.
- Upgrade: Increase a Senshi's level by using Senshi EXP.
- Available EXP: Your available Senshi EXP is listed here.
- Star Level: Senshi may be evolved up to star level 3.
- Evolve: Increase a Senshi's star level using Senshi Contracts and 100x Senshi Evolution Stones.
- Star Energy: This needs to be maxed out in order to evolve a Senshi by one star.
- Bond: Gain bond levels from daily Senshi quests and use them to buy items from your Senshi.
- Gifting: Use this pop-up window to give gifts to your Senshi.
- 1st Stat Bonus: Displays the first stat bonus the Senshi gives to the player.
- 2nd Stat Bonus: Displays the second stat bonus the Senshi gives to the player.
- Ultimate Move: This is a powerful move granted to the player.
- Move: This is the main skill used by a Senshi in battle.
THE SENSHI ACTION BAR
- Using the special Senshi action bar, you can summon or dismiss your Senshi, activate a Senshi attack, activate a battle stance, or switch between your 3 active Senshi.
THE ULTIMATE MOVE
- Place your Senshi's ultimate move on the ultimate move action bar and use it with [F] or Ctrl + 0, 3-9.
You can find more detailed information about the individual Senshis in our Twin Saga forum.