Hello bug hunters!
In this thread you will learn all the important information how and where you can report bugs. Before you report a bug, please read the information regarding bug reporting in this thread. As a result, we can process the bug reports faster and there are usually fewer queries, reducing the time between reporting and fixing the bug.
How do I report a bug?
If you find a bug, then you can easily send it with the bug template and all necessary information to one of our Game Tester (GT) by private message (PN) in the forum. Please refrain from sending the same report to several different GameTester. Every GT will try to take care of the report as soon as possible and then inform you whether the whole thing could be reproduced and thus also forwarded. If we're missing specific information about your report, we'll ask you for more helpful information until the error is found.
Our game testers (GT):
The game tester in the forum are recognizable in the forum by the green names. So that you do not have to search for a long time, there is a list of all game testers to which you can send your reports. Just click on the name and you will be redirected to the profile of the respective GameTester.
In order to make the processing of the bugs as easy as possible, a uniform structure that always sorts and builds up all the information is extremely helpful. Please use or copy the following bug template in your private message (PM):
- Current situation:
- Expected situation:
- Client Version:
- Screenshots / Videos:
Here you can find an example on how to fill the template:
- Subject: Please select as subject a short description of the bug you want to report.
- Example: Level 61 - Quest - "Reward for the Dark Crystal" not received
- Current situation: Please write here under what circumstances the bug occurs and describe in short sentences what exactly the error is.
- Expected situation: Please explain how the result should be if the bug did not occur or does not exist.
- Client Version: Please specify the version of the client where the bug occurs.
- Reproduction: Please indicate how often the bug can be reproduced and what steps may need to be repeated for it. You have the following options:
- Always: The bug always occurs when reproduced according to your specifications.
- Sometimes: The bug only occurs sometimes or irregularly when reproduced according to your specifications.
- By chance: You do not know exactly how or what you did or the bug occurs under different circumstances.
- No statement: You can not say anything about the reproduction.
- Screenshots / Videos: Please make a screenshot or a video for each bug report and attach it to the bug report. If possible, mark the issue spot in red.
Videos should be limited to the essentials, meaning that the videos may be cut as long as no significant information about the bug is lost. In addition, we ask that you do not deposit the videos with any background music, as these are only disturbing and out of place. Furthermore, the quality on hosters such as YouTube for purposes of use must be at least 720p.
Based on the screenshots or videos, we should be able to reproduce the bug, but reproduction information is always helpful.