If you have forgotten your password for access to the gamigo Account System, then you can request new login details or enter a new password for the Account System at the login screen. For this you must go to the homepage of the Account System at HTTPS://EN.GAMIGO.COM/  and complete the following steps:
* Click on the "LOGIN" button in the top-right
* Click underneath the input form on "Forgotten password?". You can access the input form directly with THIS LINK
* Enter your gamigo account name or the relevant e-mail address for the account.
* Upon doing this an e-mail will be sent to the relevant e-mail address for the account. This e-mail contains a link where by you can enter a new password for your gamigo account. Please take note of the account name that is given in the title of the e-mail to avoid this leading to confusion.
* As soon as you save the new password you can login to your gamigo account via the above named "LOGIN" button.
As soon as you login to your gamigo account you can change the passwords for all registered game accounts in the section titled [MYGAMIGO]. You can find the link "Change password" to change the passwords for your game accounts to the right of every single game account.
Should you want to change the password of your gamigo account for any other reason and you already know the correct login details, then take no notice of the previous steps. In this case, your gamigo account password can be changed in the account system.
* Login at HTTPS://EN.GAMIGO.COM/ to the account system and proceed to the section [MY GAMIGO].
* Afterwards, under the tab [MY GAMIGO] click on "Settings" and then on "Login data".
* There you can change the username and password for the account system.
The only difference here is that using this function requires the entry of the previous password.
Should problems arise with changing the login details or should you no longer have access to the relevant e-mail address for the account, then go to our support and explain the problem in as much detail as possible. The more information there is available, the sooner a solution can be found.