If you're experiencing issues with patching or lag in Trove on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, follow these steps to help resolve your issue.
1. Run your console's built-in connection test.
2. Power cycle your console. Shut down your console, unplug the console's power cable and wait for 10 seconds, plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on.
3. If you're using a wireless connection, switch to a more stable wired connection and try again.
4. Delete your Trove save data.
5. Uninstall Trove, restart your console, then reinstall Trove