If you are experiencing issues with patching or lag in Trove on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, follow these steps to help resolve your issue.
- Run your console's built-in connection test.
- Power cycle your console. Shut down your console, unplug the console's power cable and wait for 10 seconds, plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on.
- If you are using a wireless connection, switch to a more stable wired connection and try again.
- Delete your Trove save data.
- Uninstall Trove, restart your console, then reinstall Trove
- Forward/open the following ports on your router: TCP 6560, 37001-37499