To reset your settings back to default you will need to delete the Trove.cfg file. Follow these steps to get to the file:
- Open your windows run command by either pressing the Windows logo key +R. OR in the list of Start menu options, select the Run command check box, and then click OK. The Run command will be displayed on the right side of the Start menu.
- Type in "%appdata%" without the quotes.
- Find and double click on the Trove folder.
- Delete the Trove.cfg file
- Restart Trove and it will run with default settings again.