How do I move my single player download games from Glyph to Steam?
If you purchased any single player download games from Glyph, you should have received an email with an activation code for each game you purchased. Once you have your keys, you'll need to activate them on Steam. You can find steps for activating your game via Steam here.
If you purchased Amphora from Glyph, you instead received a Humble Bundle link. Click that link to be taken to the Humble Bundle page where you can download the game or redeem a Steam key. Further steps on this can be found here.
How do I migrate my save games over to Steam?
TOWER OF GUNS
- First you'll need to redeem your Steam key and install Tower of Guns to create the folder path for your save game.
- Open up Windows Explorer and navigate to C:/Program Files (x86)/Glyph/TowerofGuns/Binaries/Win32 and locate the file named gamestate.bin
- Copy this file and then navigate to C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/TowerofGuns/Binaries/Win32
- Paste the file in this folder and this should bring over your save file.
- Note, you can also copy and paste the optionstate.bin file as well if you want to bring over your settings and keybindings.
OTHER GLYPH TITLES:
If you own any of the other following Glyph titles, all you need to do is uninstall the game from Glyph and reinstall it and launch it via Steam and your save games will be ported over automatically.
- Banner Saga
- Bard's Tale
- Book of Unwritten Tales
- Critter Chronicles
- Shadow Puppeteer
- The Raven
- Wasteland 2