For issues such as the ones below, you can use the /reloadui command:
- Black/Missing graphics.
- Mob/NPC not apprearing/responsive or has an incorrect name.
- Map not loading correctly.
- Character missing hands/legs or other body parts.
However, if the issue persists, recover your Glyph client using the following steps:
- Launch the Glyph launcher.
- Sign in your account.
- Right-click on RIFT in the top-left corner of the launcher and select the “Repair” option.
- When prompted to begin file recovery, please click the “Yes” button.
- Allow the repair process to go through.
- Re-launch your game.