The most common problem players experience when trying to login is the use of the wrong e-mail or password for the account. Be sure to verify you're entering the correct information. This is also the same issue as receiving Error Code 2001.
Windows 10 CustomersIf you are running Windows 10 please try the following:
- Open 'Device Manager' (you can do this by entering Device Manager in the search box on your PC)
- Click on 'Network Adapters'
- Uninstall all of the 'TAP-win32 adapter oas' versions
- Uninstall all of the 'TAP Windows adapter v9' versions
- Restart Computer and attempt to login
If you're still having trouble verifying your e-mail and/or password you can contact our Account and Billing team.