This error is related to Anti-Virus software deleting or quarantining the .dll file necessary to run ArcheAge. If you receive this error when logging into the game, perform the following steps to resolve it:
This can be done in almost all firewall software that is available, including the Windows Firewall, which comes as a standard component of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. The Windows Firewall can be accessed by entering the Control Panel. When switching the Control Panel view to Classic View, Windows Firewall should appear as its own icon within it.
- Open Windows Firewall
- Click on "Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall"
- Click on "Allow another program..."
- Click on Browse
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph
- Select GlyphClient application and click Ok
- Select Add and this application will be added to the Allowed Programs list
- Repeated steps 3-7 for the below programs:
Re-add cryphysics.dll file
- Open the zip file located HERE
- Unzip the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\bin32
- Reload Glyph and ArcheAge
Reinstall ArcheAge with Anti-Virus disabled
If this does not fix your issue, you will need to reinstall ArcheAge while you have your Anti-Virus turned off completely. Follow the steps below to do that:
- Disable your Anti-Virus entirely (if you need help doing this please go to the support site for the Anti-Virus program you use)
- Open Glyph
- Click on ArcheAge and select the correct environment from the dropdown in the top right corner
- Right-click on ArcheAge and select 'Uninstall' and click 'Yes'
- Next press the 'Start' key and in the search field type %LOCALAPPDATA%
- Open the Glyph folder and then the Games folder
- Right-click on ArcheAge and click 'Delete'
- Once these complete select ArcheAge in Glyph and click the 'Install' button