If you are having a problem redeeming your code, we suggest first trying to clear your browser cache.
- Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome Icon (wrench icon) in the top right-hand corner of the browser.
- Select History
- Select Clear all browsing data...
- Ensure that the first four check boxes are checked.
- Click on Clear Browsing data
- Open the Tools menu, and select Clear Recent History
- In the drop down menu for Time Range to Clear, select Everything to clear your entire cache.
- Select the arrow pointing down next to Details to choose what elements you wish to clear, deselect everything, and select Cache.
- Click Clear Now to clear your cache.
Internet Explorer 8
- Select the Safety menu in the upper right, and select Delete Browsing History
- Unselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Select Delete
Internet Explorer 7
- Open the Tools menu in the upper right, and select Internet Options
- Underneath Browsing History, select Delete
- Select Delete Files
- Select Close, and then hit OK to exit.
Once you have applied the steps provided, sign into your account, then you will click the 'Apply Code' tab on the top menu. This will provide you a chance to enter your new code.
If your issue persists, you can also try using another web browser to redeem your code. If you can't apply the code with a second browser please contact customers support. Please include your account and code you are trying to use.