With our Account Self Service features you can make adjustments to your own Trion Worlds account. This allows you to add or remove an authenticator from your account and change the email address associated with your account with just a couple key pieces of information. You will need to follow the steps below:
Removing a Mobile Authenticator
In order to be able to remove your authenticator, you must be able to log into your account using the authenticator. If you lost your phone or got a new phone, you will need to submit a help request to have it removed. You can do this by clicking the 'Submit help request' button at the bottom of this article.
- Navigate to the Trion Worlds account page here.
- Click on the 'Account' tab and then choose 'Security' from the dropdown
- Sign in completely to your Trion Worlds account, including your security code from the authenticator
- Once you are logged in, click on 'Remove' in the Glyph Mobile Authenticator section
- Answer the two security questions listed there, fill in the Captcha, and once again enter a security code from your authenticator
- Click 'Remove Authenticator' and the mobile authenticator is now removed from your account.
Note: You are free to add your Mobile Authenticator back to your account at any time using the ‘Security’ tab on your account management page.
Changing Trion Worlds Account Email Address
- Navigate to the Trion Worlds Sign In page.
- Insert your email address and password and sign in to your Trion Worlds account.
- On the top right hand side of the screen, click on 'Account' then 'Change Email Address'.
- Type in your new email address as well as your password, security questions, and the captcha phrase. Then click 'Submit'.
- You will then receive an email at your new email account with further instructions. Open this email and click on the link.
- Your email address has been changed.
If you are having difficulties recovering your account, please use the 'Submit a Request' button to submit a help request. Please make sure to include as much information as possible. This will allow our Support Team to resolve your help request as quickly as possible.