Purchase under review
We need time to verify orders of certain products purchased via PayPal, Credit Cards, and Steam Wallet.
During this time, please be patient and avoid placing more orders if possible.
Please be patient, your order will be verified within the next few hours.
If this is not the case, then please contact us via our ticket support here.
Unfortunately, we need a bit more time to verify 'under review' purchases during weekends, so please be patient before opening a ticket with our support team.
PayPal Purchase Failed
There are several reasons why a PayPal account payment will fail to process. Your PayPal account must be 'Verified'. This means that your payment must have access to an 'instant form of payment' to make a purchase. You can use PayPal under the following scenarios:
- Your PayPal account has the proper amount of funds, and you have linked your bank account to your PayPal account with your account ID and routing number. (If at any time you remove your bank account from your PayPal account, you will not be able to make future purchases with this payment method until you add your bank account back to your PayPal account.)
- If you do not have a credit card linked to your PayPal account, you can select the option 'PayPal (One-time Payment)' when you are selecting your payment method. This should allow you to bypass the credit card requirement. This payment method cannot be used for setting up a subscription.
- Your PayPal account has sufficient funds, and you have linked your credit card to your PayPal account.
- Your PayPal account does not have sufficient funds, but you have linked your credit card to your PayPal account. This is still considered an instant payment by PayPal, so you can use this PayPal account for purchases.
- Please be sure that the "Bill Me Later" feature that PayPal offers is turned off, as this will not work with our purchasing system.