Q: What do I do when my Launcher doesn’t work?
A: Your launcher may not be working properly for different reasons. You can follow our 3 procedures below.
- Drivers / Firewall:
- Update your Direct-X drivers
- Update your graphics card drivers
- Check if a firewall or router is disturbing the connection to the game
- Scan Launcher:
- Right-click on the launcher icon, click on “Run as administrator” and click “ok” on the following pop-up window. When launcher open, click on the gray button “Full Scan” and wait for the launcher to scan. After scan is complete, click on “Start”.
- Remember to disconnect antivirus / firewall before scanning.
If the launcher does not scan, go to the GF folder on your “file explorer”, look for the “UPgradeClient_Full_Check” file and double click to let it scan.
- New Installation:
In case updating your drives has not solved the problem, please try the following steps:
- Uninstall the game.
- Remove every left over files or folders that haven't been removed after uninstalling the game.
- Install the current version of the game which you will find on the download section of the official website.
Visit our homepage https://aeriagames.com/ and download a new fresh client and install it.
For the game to work correctly, always ensure that your Windows is fully up to date. Check that your windows do not have important updates pending (such as net session).