We greatly appreciate when players take the time to report bugs to us. If you are reporting a bug that does not require customer support assistance, please follow the steps below to make sure your report gets sent to the correct place.
1. Log into Atlas Reactor
2. Click on the Main Menu, which is the gear icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
3. Select Feedback from the Main Menu
4. Make sure you only post one bug per report. A single report that lists a string of bugs is not going to be easy to track down and sort through. If you have 5 bugs to report then 5 different reports with well documented bugs is much easier to utilize and act on.
5. Include all of the following relevant information:
- Title: A Summary of the bug with the specifics of what you are reporting. The more specific, the better.
- Time: When did this issue occur? Please be as specific as possible. If it happens repeatedly at all times, please include that information as well.
- Game Details: What are the name(s) of any involved missions/chapters/seasons/alerts/events/skins/lockboxes? Please attempt to provide exact names as shown in-game.
- Character Details: Which Character were you playing when this occurred? What Mods did you have equipped?
- Expected Outcome: In one sentence, what did you expect to happen? For example "I used Run and Gun to dash to PuP and expected to end near PuP"
- Observed Outcome: In one sentence, what actually happened? For example “I teleported to the edge of the map.”
- Repro Steps: Most importantly, if possible, please include a list of specific steps we can take to reproduce this issue on our end. These steps need to be something we can reproduce on a new character, not isolated to your character only.
- Image/Video Documentation: Often the most useful information we can get for bugs will be screenshots or video documentation of the bug occurring. These can be uploaded to 3rd party websites (youtube/imgur) and you just have to include the link to them.
6. Keep in mind that even though your report will be read you will not receive a development team response. However, any changes made in regards to bug reports are be listed in the Atlas Reactor patch notes.
Example Bug Report:
Title: Using Run and Gun to dash to PuP caused my character to Teleport to the edge of the Map
Time: Started Wednesday, December 14th, at 3:30 PM GMT, is still ongoing
Game Details: I was playing Fourlancer.
Character Details: I was using PuP, Lockwood, Rask, and Quark.
Expected: I used Run and Gun to dash to PuP and expected to end near PuP
Observed: Instead, I teleported to the edge of the map.
1. Get full energy with Lockwood
2. Use Run and Gun and chose to end on a friendly PuP
3. Watch as you are teleported to the edge of the map.